What Will I Learn?
- Identify potential risks of a crisis
- Know the common misconceptions & myths about workplace violence
- Understand the escalation process
- Understand how to identify concerning behaviors
- Learn the different types of triggers and how those triggers can escalate
- Learn the appropriate response and to an event and understand crisis management planning
Crisis management is the process by which a company handles and manages a disruptive and unexpected incident that threatens to negatively impact the
business, its stakeholders, or the general public.
Having a clear and effective program and plan for an event is critical not only to your survival, but critical to the profitability and possibly the survival of the company. Being able to identify risk, assess the situation and respond appropriately is important, and requires not only training, but practice.
With our Crisis Management in the Workplace guide your you will understand that a crisis can occur any time. You will develop skills needed for certain undesirable incidents. Also, you will be able to recognize warning signs to help avoid negative situations completely, or, if the situation occurs, better manage the crisis.
Unlock and Grab Your Udemy 100% FREE COUPON!