Mark Dawson Self Publishing 101: Self-Publishing 101 is a detailed, comprehensive masterclass written and presented by a bestselling author for other authors. It’s a simple system that is easy to follow and proven to get results.
Self Publishing 101 is the course I needed when I started publishing. It will teach you everything you need to know to build a sustainable career as a writer, using cutting edge digital marketing techniques to find readers, get reviews, and make sales.
What You Will Learn From This Course?
- How to upload your books to the various sales platforms.
- How to package your book: cover design, blurb writing, metadata.
- How to create your website and mailing list and then flood them with eager readers.
- Self-Publishing 101 will also provide you with an easy-to-set-up automated system that runs in the background, getting your books into the hands of readers and pushing you up the sales charts.
- It will allow you to sit back and watch as new readers find out about your work.
- It will build your sales rank and add to your bottom line.
- And most of all, it will give you the time to focus on your writing, secure in the knowledge that your career is being developed: when your next book is ready to publish, the market will be ready and waiting.
- The full course will show you EVERYTHING you need to know to build the foundation for your successful career as an independently published author.
- I will show you the precise strategy that I have deployed to sell hundreds of thousands of books and to add thousands of readers to my mailing list. You don’t need a degree in computer science to pull this off.
Download Links (8 GB)